Kilic, A.*, Sengur-Tasdemir, R.*, Tutuncu, H. E., Ergon-Can, T., Gul-Karaguler, N., Ates-Genceli, E., … & Koyuncu, I. (2019). Characterization of aquaporin Z-incorporated proteoliposomes with QCM-D. Surface Innovations, 7(2), 133-142. *authors contributed equally to this work. DOI: doi.org/10.1680/jsuin.18.00057
Kilic, A., & Kok, F. N. (2019). Peptide-functionalized supported lipid bilayers to construct cell membrane mimicking interfaces. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 176, 18-26. DOI: doi.org/10.1016/j.colsurfb.2018.12.052
Kilic, A., & Kok, F. N. (2018). Quartz crystal microbalance with dissipation as a biosensing platform to evaluate cell–surface interactions of osteoblast cells. Biointerphases, 13(1), 011001.DOI: 10.1116/1.5000752
Kilic, A., Jadidi, M. F., Özer, H. Ö., & Kök, F. N. (2017). The effect of thiolated phospholipids on formation of supported lipid bilayers on gold substrates investigated by surface-sensitive methods. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 160, 117-125. DOI: 10.1016/j.colsurfb.2017.09.016
Kilic, A., & Kok, F. N. (2016). Biomimetic lipid bilayers on solid surfaces: models for biological interactions. Surface Innovations, 4(3), 141-157. Themed issue on bio–nano interfaces and their engineering applications. DOI: 10.1680/jsuin.16.00008
Kilic, A., F.N. Kok, Investigation of cell interactions on biomimetic lipid membranes, in Biomimetic Lipid Membranes: Fundamentals, Applications, and Commercialization Eds: F.N. Kok, A. Arslan Yildiz and F. Inci, Springer Nature Gewerbestrasse 11, 6330 Cham, Switzerland.https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-11596-8
Kilic, A., F.N. Kok, Biomimetic Lipid Bilayer Based Point-of-Care Systems, in Emerging Technologies for Point-of-Care Diagnostics, Eds: S. Wang, F. Inci, World Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1142/11978-vol3
• Kilic, A., F.N. Kok. Real-Time and Label-Free Evaluation of Cell – Surface Interactions. 7th International Congress of the Molecular Biology Association of Türkiye, Eylül 27-29, 2019, Süleyman Demirel Cultural Center, Istanbul Technical University, Turkey.
• Kilic, A. F.N. Kok, Memeli hücrelerinin değişik yüzeylerle etkileşimlerinin kuvars kristal mikroterazi ile incelenmesi. 23. Biyomedikal Bilim ve Teknoloji Sempozyumu, 15-16 December 2018, İstanbul, Turkey.
• F.N. Kok, Kilic, A., Interaction of Mammalian Cells with Functionalized Biomimetic Lipid Bilayers. 14th Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Conference (NanoTR 14), 22-25 September 2017, Çeşme/İzmir, Turkey.
• Kilic, A., F.N. Kok, Real-time measurement of cell adhesion on model proteins-coated surfaces. 4th International Symposium of Materials on Regenerative Medicine (2017 ISOMRM), 23 – 26 August 2017, Taiwan.
• Kilic, A., Ş. Üstünel, F.N. Kok. QCM-D as a Biosensing Platform to Evaluate Cell – Surface Interactions of Model Cancerous and Healthy Cells. BIOMED 2017 The 22nd International Biomedical Science and Technology Symposium, 12-14 May 2017, Ankara, Turkey.
• Kilic, A., E. Güney, F.N. Kok, The Effect of Negatively Charged Phospholipid On Liposome Behavior. BIOMED 2017 The 22nd International Biomedical Science and Technology Symposium, 12-14 May 2017, Ankara, Turkey.
• Kilic, A., G. Çelebi, F.N. Kok, Analysis of the stability of supported lipid bilayers for cell culture studies. The FEBS Journal, Volume 283, Issue Supplement S1 Special Issue: 41st FEBS Congress, Molecular and Systems Biology for a Better Life, Ephesus/Kuşadasi, Turkey, September 3‐8, 2016 September 2016. Pages: 127–427 DOI: 10.1111/febs.13808.
• Kilic, A., F.N. Kok, Monitoring of cell adhesion on different surfaces by quartz crystal microbalance sensor. 12th Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Conference (NanoTR 12), 03-05 June 2016, Kocaeli, Turkey.
• Kilic, A., F.N. Kok, Characterization of a Supported Lipid Membrane Model by Quartz Crystal Microbalance and Surface Plasmon Resonance Techniques. 12th Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Conference (NanoTR 12), 03-05 June 2016, Kocaeli, Turkey.
• Kilic, A., M. Fazeli Jadidi, H.O. Ozer, F.N. Kok, Construction and Characterization of Supported Lipid Membranes to mimic Cell-Surface Interactions. BIOMED 2015 The 21st International Biomedical Science and Technology Symposium, 22-24 October 2015, Antalya, Turkey.
• Kilic, A., D. Bozkurt, E. Yener, F.N. Kok, Detection of Liposome Stability with Quartz Crystal Microbalance with Dissipation (QCM-D) Analysis. BIOMED 2015 The 21st International Biomedical Science and Technology Symposium, 22-24 October 2015, Antalya, Turkey.
• U. Celik, Kilic, A., F.N. Kok, H.O. Ozer, F. Bakan, A. Oral. Characterization of Au (111) Supported Artificial Lipid Membranes in the Study of Cell Membrane Related Proteins by nc-AFM. 15th International Conference on non-Contact Atomic Force Microscopy, July 1-5 2012, Cesky Krumlov (Czech Republic).
• Kilic, A., F.N. Kok, 2011: Supported Lipid Bilayers with Thiolated Lipids. 17th International Symposium on Biomedical Science and Technology (BIOMED 2011), November 23-25, 2011 Ankara, Turkey.